MuMat

Official Server News

Moderators: GM, Admins

fēnix

MuMat

Post by fēnix »

Dear players,

After a long time of inactivity, and after some changes in server administration, we decided to wipe out the database and start over, with new force and enthusiasm.
Let's be clear, we are trying to simulate a season 2, with some new features and upgrades, but no one will bring here the Season 2 atmosphere, that was years ago and unique. What we are trying to do, is to bring that emotions playing mu, without fancy stuff of new seasons.

We cleared the forum, but we didn't delete any of the previous posts, just moved to storage, and will review one by one, to take in consideration everything was written before.

There will be some modifications to the server, and this will take time, but we'll do our best to put all the things together as soon as possible.

First thing we'll need - is GMs. Players, with initiative and willing to learn new stuff. If you want to be part of this project, please pm me here on forum, and I'll get in touch with you.

Have fun guys, waiting for new recruits.
Cassiel

Re: MuMat

Post by Cassiel »

I hope this time you will start with balance, not with reset and grand reset items .
fēnix

Re: MuMat

Post by fēnix »

That’s our first priority.